An opportunity to study and research in collaboration with College of Architecture, Texas A&M University.
Texas A&M College of Architecture, with over 2,000 students, is one of the largest architectural colleges in the USA. Established in 1905, Texas A&M's architecture program is the oldest in Texas.
Our collaboration with Texas A&M allows for:
- The potential exchange of faculty for joint teaching and research programs,
- Encouraging the enrollment of qualified students in each other's academic programs and
- Creating avenues for strengthening partnership and furthering academic excellence in the United States and India
On 8 January 2016, Dr. Valerian Miranda, Associate Professor, Texas University visited RICS SBE and presented a lecture titled "Building Information Modelling and Management of the Built Environment" to the students.
He also discussed in detail the MOU to be signed between the two institutes with our Dean Prof. K. T. Ravindran talked about the related programs the College of Architecture TEXAS A&M University offers.
The academic programs that correspond most closely with the degree programs RICS SBE offers are:
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Construction Management
- Undergraduate minor in Facilities Management
- Graduate certificate in Facilities management
- Master's degree in Land & Property Development
This Memorandum of Understanding signed between the institutes will be effective from the final date of signing and will be valid for a duration of five years.
The highlights of the Memorandum of Understanding are:
- The potential exchange of faculty for joint teaching and research programs
- Encouraging the enrollment of qualified students in each other's academic programs
- Creating avenues for strengthening partnership and furthering academic excellence in the United States and India.
For more info, visit the website of Texas A&M University.