• ‘Impact Investing: Evolution and Recent Trends in India’, SMS Journal of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Vol. I, No. 2, June 2015, pp. 63-68.
• ‘India and Capital Account Convertibility: A Journey of Progress and Menace’, Management Insight, Vol. VIII, No. 2, December 2012, pp. 51-64.
• ‘Towards the integration of sustainability in the business curriculum: perspectives from Indian educators’, Journal of Global Responsibility, Emerald Publishing, Vol. 2, issue 2, October 2011, pp. 239-252.
• ‘Integrated Supply Chain Management: A new paradigm for corporates’. In: Jha, P.N. and Gautam, A. (Eds), Changing Perspectives of Business Excellence, ABC Press New Delhi, 2009.
• ‘Involvement of Banking System in Promoting Micro-Finance Structure & Entrepreneurial Growth through SSI’. In: Srivastava, N. Srivastava, K. and Dwivedi, R. (Eds), Micro Solutions for Macro Issues: Role of Micro-Finance & Small Scale Enterprises in the Indian Economy, 2007.
• Research Project on ‘Renewable Energy: Technologies and Global Markets’, BCC Research, USA.
• Fellowship from Brown University, USA to attend Brown International Advanced Research Institutes on Technology Entrepreneurship and Management.
• Research project on ‘Exploring Potential Challenges of Indian Handicraft Industry with special reference to Brassware Industry in Moradabad’, All India Council for Technical Education.