We're the global professional body promoting and enforcing the highest international standards in the valuation, management and development of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure.
RICS is a preeminent global professional body working in public interest in the built environment sector, ever since its inception in 1868.
Incorporated by Royal Charter, RICS promotes and enforces the highest international standards in land, real estate, construction and infrastructure – bringing confidence to markets through professional regulations.
Driven by the single aim of creating a fair, safe and vibrant marketplace in land, real estate, construction and infrastructure, we primarily work at five levels – which we call our five pillars.
1. International Standards that set a global benchmark and provide confidence to different stakeholders in the market
2. Qualifications to ensure adoption of International Standards
3. Professional Training that helps industry upskill and stay au courant
4. Advocacy and Policy Influencing to provide research-led practical solutions that help create sustainable cities
5. Specialized Education that creates a competent, entry-level talent